Jump to content

Announcement: WSOP: Full House Pro will be shutting down March 4, 2015, and all gold purchases have been disabled. For more information, see https://wsopfullhous...l-house-pro-r69.

Ruffles WSOP: Full House Pro Code Promo *Expired*

*This promotion has expired*

“Beginning September 15th through December 30th, 20 million specially-marked Ruffles’ bags will contain a code for users to redeem up to 1 million poker chips and a free 2-day Xbox Live Gold trial.

RUFFLES Promo

Steps for redemption:

1.) Each bag of specially-marked World Series of Poker: Full House Pro Ruffles chips will include a code for up to 1 million poker chips.
2.) Collect the time stamp and code from your bag of Ruffles chips.
3.) Visit the following URL:
4.) Enter the required fields.
5.) Players will be emailed two codes to the email address they provided on the aforementioned url.
6.) Follow the instructions listed in the email to redeem your 2-day Xbox Live Gold trial and virtual chips.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to post them in the comment section.”

Update: There has been some confusion on codes not working properly. Because the codes are printed in different locations there will be differences in how they are displayed to the customer. We have included an image below which should help you distinquish what information to enter into the promo.We apologize for any confusion this might have caused.

Ruffles Promo Image

33 Comments

Photo
michael lacey
Sep 19 2013 03:50 PM
1117238_100004441001139_1894875327_q.jpg

Michael Lacey i enter the first 9 digits but still says code is wrong? why would my bag have 10 numbers if you can only enter 9 anyways i dont understand xbox live is not even replying or attempting to help..

• 2
Photo
DAVIDMCHICAGO
Sep 20 2013 02:19 AM

Are you sure your using the code stamped on the bag, below the freshness date? Then go to the ruffles web site and put the code in! Then you will be emailed the code to use in the game in the community section!

• 2
Photo
DAVIDMCHICAGO
Sep 20 2013 02:30 AM

Congradulations to Drezaric! She won one million chips 9/19/13! I have seen a million chip winner, a few $25,000, $10,000, and a few $1,000 chip prizes! Every code is a winner! Good Luck!

P09-19-13_22341.jpg

Photo
Karlsruhe88
Sep 21 2013 03:19 AM

Will there be anything for the ppl outside the US?

• 0

I can't get the codes to work either. I'm using the code as shown on site and a marked bag.

• 0

I posted this here to warn others BUYER BEWARE.

I bought two bags of chips that I absolutely loathe; simply to try out the promo codes. Guess what? They don't work, and judging by their facebook (https://www.facebook...uffles?filter=2) page, apparently this is a known issue. My codes were at least 9-digits and had a time stamp, unlike many other dissatisfied consumers.

Maybe you should consider removing the ads and references for Ruffles from the game until they and/or you fix this issue. Otherwise, you're complicit in a (albeit most-likely unintentional) scam to get your players to buy their product under false pretenses.

Maybe people go to the store, write down the codes, take them home and use them? Thus, leaving an unsuspecting shopper to buy bags where codes have already been snarfed. The codes are simply printed on the outside of the bag, sheesh.

Anyway, thanks for encouraging me to waste $6 on 2 bags of terrible chips. At least I have something to bring to my neighborhood poker night, lol.

• 0

I posted this here to warn others BUYER BEWARE.

Hmmmmm.. That does sound quite bizarre, why would any company print off redeemable codes on the outside of a package where it's clearly visible..? I don't even live in the US but this has to be one of the most basic mistakes made by any company out there, and you're telling me they produced 20 million of these bags..? lol

Photo
KingofTrolls66
Sep 23 2013 04:17 AM

If they did it right should only be able to be activated once the bar code from the bag is scanned at super market you would think same thing as getting MS points from Game store card was no good till scanned? unless you buy chips from liquor store then forget the bar code cause they usually just hold out their hand and say $4 please.

• 0

I purchased two bags and they have identical codes that won't work

Photo
ROUGE WARE ENTE
Sep 23 2013 11:21 PM

I too have bought two bags of the Ruffles chips that are marked, with the SAME coding and entered them in on the FB page, and the page says that they are incorrect!!!

Admins of the FB page, please fix this bug!!!

Some of us, would like very much to get in on the Promo for the free poker chips...SOME TIME SOON, BEFORE THE PROMO ENDS!!!!!

OTHERWISE, WE'LL FEEL LIKE WE'RE WASTING MONEY ON THIS CRAP AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!!!

• 0
any promo codes coming for people outside of the US ie:the United Kingdom as some of the products we can't get over here thanks p.s love the game got all my mates playing it now
    • 1

Will there be anything for the ppl outside the US?

I would like to see something happen cause I feel that those outside of the US are being robbed of the right to do this

Photo
Caspers_Corpse
Sep 26 2013 09:35 AM
I know Asda sell Ruffles here in the UK but they don't seem to have any poker branded packs yet.

1117238_100004441001139_1894875327_q.jpg

type the first 8 digits in.

• 0

Hey everyone for this to work you have to type in the first 8 digits and the time stamp.  I know the bags have 9 digits just use the first 8 it works.

Photo
Sweet69Jenn
Sep 28 2013 11:06 AM
I put in my information and my codes and wgot the email to confirm who I am but when I go to put my info in it says it's not the same as I put. Well I know it is and I have no way of getting it now. Need someone to help me out please.
Photo
Tiger Pumper
Sep 29 2013 11:54 AM

On your bags there are 2 digits off to the side, say "99"  all the bags at my local store had the same codes and time stamp except for those 2 digits. THOSE are what you enter after the 9 digit (or how many digits your bag has) regardless of how many digits they want to you to enter. Facebook says enter 8, I entered 11 and got my codes. eg 111325987 under exp date, look for the 2 digits off to the side near there now your code is 11132598799. Add time stamp and you should be good.

Photo
Tiger Pumper
Sep 29 2013 11:57 AM

After that look in your SPAM EMAIL folder for the code they sent you and AFTER that DO NOT add dashes when you enter THAT code in the community redeem code section.  Whew! What a promo eh?

• 1

I enter my code and got server unavailable. got nothing. retried said code already been used

• 0

It sucks that this appears to be only for the USA, I live in Canada and would love to get free Chips in poker too :(

• 0

Ha code don't work here ? plus it might be wrong because the Label all messed up

• 0

It sucks that its a Facebook site! Many people don't go there.

• 1

yay ah US only promo, wow never seen that before....oh wait.....I mean often seen that before.

any promo's in the pipeline (pun intended) for the other 99% of the world population?

Photo
john kennedy
Oct 09 2013 04:38 AM

Cant get them in this country. Also not on Face Book

• 0

well maybe if people actually read the directions, they would get it, you enter the FIRST 8 digits on the bag Followed by the time stamp next.